Classic Car Repair Services
I offer a complete range of repair and maintenance services for your classic car, these include:
- All mechanical repairs
- Re-commissioning after a lay up
- Preparation for a forth coming event
- Pre MOT inspection and MOT
- Mechanical upgrades to brakes, engine, transmission
- Electrical systems wiring fault finding and repairs
- Dismantling and refitting of components as part of a restoration
I have been involved with numerous makes of vehicles, both British and American cars and light vans from the 1930's to 1980's.
Historically I have an expansive experience with Fords and whilst this is my specialist subject, my passion for classic cars extends across the board.
Choose us to repair/maintain your vehicle
I have been in the car repair industry for 33 years and have both the experience and the proper qualifications to undertake maintenance and repairs to your cherished classic car.
My Qualifications and experience include:
- City and Guilds 380,381 part 1 and 2
- National craftsmen certificate issued by the road transport training board
- 17 years with a Ford Main Dealer (included many Ford training courses)
- MOT testing for 12 years
- 16 years of running my own business in the repair industry
I have always been involved with classic cars, and have experience of cars from the 1930's to 1980's covering many different makes and models.
Besides repairing other people's vehicles I am also an enthusiast owning several vehicles myself.
Mon - Fri: By appointment
We are based in an ideal location to provide repair services to Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and the eastern side of Buckinghamshire.